Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Faculty of Business Administration and ManagementVision
Our vision is to be a world class business institution, a model of quality business research and a centre of ethical and innovative faculty and staff.
Our Mission is committed to developing regional business leaders through quality business education and research that is responsive to the needs of students, employer and the community.
- Provide high-quality teaching to develop the motivated, skilled and responsible business professionals;
- Ensure a caring learning environment for students, faculty, and staff;
- Encourage innovation and creativity by rewarding achievements in research and education;
- Continuous improvement through teaching, learning and research oriented activities;
- Become a part of the national and international community of economics and business discipline;
- Serve as a primary source for creating and applying business knowledge to promote regional economic development;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to align our teaching, scholarship and service with the needs of the community.